[Cartoweb-users] About plugin stats

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Tue May 20 06:04:18 EDT 2008

Hi all,Hi Oliver.

I have to test the stats plugin.
But I need an little explanation about the chapter import.

http://www.cartoweb.org/doc_head/docbook/xhtml/user.stats.html
When it said that it get Statistics are generated out of CartoWeb's Accounting plugin output.

We have accounting recorded inside the database. So I don't understand the how can I connect StatImport to this database
as the given sample is for log file directory as I understand ...

java -Xmx1G \
     -cp target/stats-standalone.jar org.cartoweb.stats.imports.Import \
     --initialize --tableName=stats \
     --db="jdbc:postgresql://localhost/MYDB?user=MYUSER&password=MYPASSWORD" \
     --logDir=/my/log/dir/ --format=cartoweb \
     --logRegexp="\d\d\.\d\d\.\d\d\d\d\.log\$"

Have you a way to get it working ?

Many thanks in advance.

--

     Bruno Friedmann