[Cartoweb-users] About plugin stats

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue May 20 06:20:23 EDT 2008

Hi

the database settings in the java argument is the bd where the data is
imported, not the source.

this case was not implemented yet because the client who paid for this
feature has only text log.
so you can only import log from text files at the moment.

it would certainly be possible to work directly from a database, my
colleague say it would take a few days of development and testing. But this
is not planned in the near futur.

I would say simply export your log into text files before importing them. I
do believe the structure of the accounting table is very simple and should
only contain a column for the date and one column for the log data.