[Cartoweb-users] About plugin stats

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Tue May 20 07:51:22 EDT 2008

Thanks for the reply and explanation.

Just one trick, when I issue the mvn clean install command as referenced
I've got an error on

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Building Maven Default Project
[INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Cannot execute mojo: clean. It requires a project with an existing pom.xml, but the build is not using one.
[INFO] Total time: < 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Tue May 20 13:46:39 CEST 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 4M/151M

As maven is not my default language :-) perharps have you some trick go go on futher step ahead.

--

     Bruno Friedmann

Ioda-Net Sàrl   - www.ioda-net.ch
  2830 Vellerat - Switzerland