[Cartoweb-users] Cartoweb 3.4 and Safari

Kurt Menke kurt at birdseyeviewgis.com
Wed Nov 5 19:50:21 EST 2008

Hello,

This summer I received some help from the listserv with some Safari work a
rounds.  I'm running Cartoweb 3.4 and I've fixed it so that the Zoom to Full
Extent and Refresh buttons work in Safari however, I can't get the Reset
Session button to work in Safari.

In my cartoclient.tpl I changed"

<input type="submit" name="reset_session" value="{t}Reset Session{/t}"
class="form_button"
onclick="javascript:document.carto_form.posted.value=0;FormItemSelected();"/

oo

<input type="submit" name="reset_session" value="{t}Reset Session{/t}"
class="form_button"
onclick="javascript:document.carto_form.posted.value=0;FormItemSelected();re
set_session_trigger();"/>

And add the following javascript to the dhtmlInit.js

function reset_session_trigger() {

  $('fake_reset').value = 1;

  $('fake_reset').name = 'reset_session';

This is essentially how I fixed the Zoom to Full Extent and Refresh buttons
but it doesn't work for Reset Session.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Kurt