[Cartoweb-users] Cartoweb 3.4 and Safari

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Nov 21 02:43:10 EST 2008

Hi
replace the submit button by a common button and some javacript

the reset session is simply a "reset_session" parameter passed to the server via the posted form.

in the default template, you have a hidden input named "fake_reset".
on clic on the button, have the javascript set the name and value of that input to "reset_session" and "1" and call for doSubmit();