[Cartoweb-users] Skip not available layers

Lauber Christoph ch.lauber at geo-thun.ch
Mon Nov 10 07:01:48 EST 2008

Hi list

Some days ago I got the problem that a cartoweb start up layer (mapInfo.initialMapStates.default.layers.myLayer.selected = true in myproject.ini) wasn't available any more (the database view was deleted). With this problem the application didn't run any more and an error message was shown instead.

I there any possibility that with "profile=production" not available layers can be skipped? Maybe with a hint for the user?

An ohter question by the side. Since a moment I can't search any more in the CartoWeb archive (lists.maptools.org). Are there any known problems?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Christoph Lauber

Dütschler & Naegeli, Vermessung+Geoinformation AG
Fliederweg 11, Postfach, 3601 Thun