[Cartoweb-users] Use of the layer and automatism

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Oct 3 08:15:47 EDT 2008

hi

it is certainly possible but this would require some development, like:

maybe you can extend the table plugin to keep the selected road id in session so the extended edit plugin can access it.
or developing a plugin which would access the query result and simply keep the id in session (so you dont have to extend query/table)

extending the edit plugin so you can inject the id.