[Cartoweb-users] problems with projects in windows

daniel jaimes djaimesp at yahoo.es
Tue Oct 7 12:23:59 EDT 2008

hello list,

I have the following error in windows, install and configure and run the Cartoweb demoCW3, well, but I will implement a project of mine and I generates the following error:

Class: CartoclientExceptionMessage: You need to install the demo data in order to use the demo.
  Use the - fetch-demo parameter of the cw3setup.php installer,
  or have a look at the CartoWeb Installation section of the manual on http://www.cartoweb.org/
Backtrace:

file: 58 - C: \ ms4w \ apps \ cartoweb3 \ projects \ bocharur \ plugins \ checkinstall \ client \ ClientCheckInstall.php
call: ClientCheckInstall-> checkDemoData ()

file: UNKNOWN - UNKNOWN
call: ClientCheckInstall-> initialize ()

file: 333 - C: \ ms4w \ apps \ cartoweb3 \ common \ PluginManager.php
call: call_user_func_array (Array (2), Array (0))

file: 424 - C: \ ms4w \ apps \ cartoweb3 \ client \ Cartoclient.php
call: PluginManager-> callPlugins ( "initialize")

file: 31 - C: \ ms4w \ apps \ cartoweb3 \ htdocs \ client.php
call: Cartoclient-> __construct ()

file: 3 - C: \ ms4w \ apps \ cartoweb3 \ htdocs \ bocharur.php
call: require_once ( "C: \ ms4w \ apps \ cartoweb3 \ htdocs \ client.php")