[Cartoweb-users] Fw: search plugin again

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Oct 28 07:09:00 EDT 2008

hi

the search plugin should be ok for what you want to do, but you need a database:
postgres/postgis is the best choice if you can import your layer into postgis.
otherwise you will need to fill a database with the corresponding objects id and the related attributes you want to be able to search.

but then you need to find out whats causing that recentering problem. see my reply to your other message