[Cartoweb-users] Fw: search plugin again

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Oct 28 06:35:19 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: Jana Rysava
To: oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 11:34 AM
Subject: search plugin again

Hello

I work on a project in Cartoweb and I need my objects to be searchable in layers. Attempts with the plugin 'search' were unsuccessful. Then I tried the option 'recentering' in the Navigation ID. After inputing the value for searching and zooming, the answer is error, however, the same as in your case of DemoCW3.

Would you be so kind and give me an advice how this could be resolved?

Many thanks

Jana