[Cartoweb-users] Fw: search plugin in cartoweb

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Oct 28 07:09:10 EDT 2008

Hi

the search itself works fine, since you get a list of airports.
the problem is with the recentering function. for some reason the id is not found in the layer's data.

since it works fine on all the installations of Cartoweb I have under the hand, I would be tempted to say something is broken in your installation of either the demo or Cartoweb itself.

beside, I notice you are still using Cartoweb 3.4, the latest version is 3.5, maybe try the newer version ?