[Cartoweb-users] outline

Fabio D'Ovidio fabiodovidio at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 04:26:20 EDT 2008

Hi all!
I have developed a plugin to geocode adresses and display positions on
the map using outline plugin both client and server side.
For this I need to load outline in my client.ini e server.ini files.
Than I modified cartoclient.tpl in order to delete from user interface
the "Outline" tab e the "Outline" toolbar.

Outline belongs to GroupPlugin 4
Query belongs to GroupPlugin 3
Location belongs to GroupPlugin 1

I deleted from cartocalient.tpl the folder that contains Outline &
Toolpicker, the toolbar with grouId = 4...
Now, when I use quey tool to get informaton from webgis it makes a zoom
in instead of a query.

In your opinion what's the matter ? Where can I check ?

Thanks a lot !

--
Ing. Fabio D'Ovidio

INOVA Open Solutions s.r.l.