[Cartoweb-users] outline

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Sep 8 04:35:20 EDT 2008

hi
im not sure I understand exactly what you did with groups in your template.

maybe the problem is in the javascript which hadle tool
activation/deactivation in the toolbar
check that you have in function setActiveToolButton in file carto.js :
if(elt == null) continue; instead of if(elt == null) return;

this was changed some time ago