[Cartoweb-users] Geoloc coordinates in a new window

Valerio Noti valerionoti at yahoo.it
Tue Sep 9 06:17:48 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I installed geoloc plugin and works fine.
I'd like to show coordinates in a new window instead of an alert message.
In geoloc php file I commented this line:
//
$this->getCartoclient()->addMessage('geo_x='.$this->Geo_x.',geo_y='.$this->Geo_y);
Where (and how) can I write a javascript window.open method and pass to the
new window Geo_x and Geo_y
parameters?

I tried without success to insert it in renderFormPrepare function:
return array('geoloc_active' => $this->pluginStatus,
                  'geo_x' => $this->Geo_x,
                  'geo_y' => $this->Geo_y);
                  //open a new window...

Thanks in advance