[Cartoweb-users] Misconfiguration or bug concerning edit and exportpdf

thomas gratier thomas.gratier at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 02:46:11 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm working on Cartoweb 3.5. and I activated the plugin exportpdf on client
and server side. I do the same for plugin edit.
The problem is when I activated them separately, they work but when I
activate them both, the edit part in the tab and the editing toolbar part
dissapear.
So I want to know if it can come from misconfiguration, bug or eventually
from the configuration of auth plugin, used by the two plugins?
I don't find bug report about conflicts between plugins exportpdf and edit
on http://bugzilla.maptools.org

Thanks

Thomas G