[Cartoweb-users] Misconfiguration or bug concerning edit andexportpdf

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Sep 17 03:18:10 EDT 2008

Hi

without looking at your template/ini file I can only make some guess.

chance are high it's caused by a template variable/missconfiguration issue, probably linked to toolbar group value.
http://www.cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.5/xhtml/user.config.html#user.config.plugins.group
be sure the exportpdf and edit plugin have different toolbar group defined in their .ini and check that the corresponding values in the template are correct.
also check the folderId values