[Cartoweb-users] hide query icon

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Sep 17 09:10:31 EDT 2008

Hi christoph

to deactivate a tool, imply set a negative weight in the related plugin .ini

for example,  weightQueryByBbox = -1

see
http://www.cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.5/xhtml/user.config.html#user.config.plugins.order

the problem you have is because the tool is still considered active from the
point of view of the javascript and when you switch tool the javascript that
handle the tools try to deactivate the tool you have in your toolbar 3, but
since you commented it, it wont find it and the tool will not get switched
correctly, hence you are stuck to zoom in.