[Cartoweb-users] Edit plugin.

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Sep 18 02:34:04 EDT 2008

Hi

there is a tutorial to learn how to use the edit tools:
http://www.cartoweb.org/cwiki/HowToUseTheEdition

as for the error you get, it's because your CONNECTION values for your layer
are not valid.

I suggest you look at the demoEdit mapfile for an example of editable layer
configuration. (simply replace the @xxxx@ by correct values)