[Cartoweb-users] Edit plugin.

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Sep 24 02:04:38 EDT 2008

well, it seems to me you foobared your template in some way or another.

beside the edit plugin is not ajaxified so I see no reason why you would get
multiple time the same piece of template appearing in your page when you
select more points.

so triggering an action with any of the edit tool trigger a classic POST
request and the page is reloaded fully with new content.

check your <div id="folderX" class="folder"> and verify they are correctly
closed and that you dont have several time the same id.