[Cartoweb-users] problems with complexe sql query

Claire Chastagnol chastagnol.claire at wanadoo.fr
Fri Sep 26 09:24:11 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have some problems with my mapscript and the sql queries.
Each time I make a query with 2 tables joined, I have this error:
Postgresql reports the error as 'ERREUR:  find_srid() - couldnt find the corresponding SRID
- is the geometry registered in the GEOMETRY_COLUMNS table?  Is there an uppercase/lowercase missmatch?

It's weird because the queries work fine in postgres and I have no srid problems with the layer when I make a simple query...

Someone know about this problem?
Thanks.
Claire