[Cartoweb-users] problems with complexe sql query

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Sep 26 09:43:48 EDT 2008

care to give us an example please ?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Claire Chastagnol
  To: cartoweb-users at lists.maptools.org
  Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 3:24 PM
  Subject: [Cartoweb-users] problems with complexe sql query

  Hi,

  I have some problems with my mapscript and the sql queries.
  Each time I make a query with 2 tables joined, I have this error:

Postgresql reports the error as 'ERREUR:  find_srid() - couldnt find the corresponding SRID - is the geometry registered in the GEOMETRY_COLUMNS table?  Is there an uppercase/lowercase missmatch?It's weird because the queries work fine in postgres and I have no srid problems with the layer when I make a simple query...Someone know about this problem?Thanks.Claire