[Cartoweb-users] problems with complexe sql query

Claire Chastagnol chastagnol.claire at wanadoo.fr
Fri Sep 26 09:52:53 EDT 2008

OK, sorry, I just found the problem, it's because I had some spaces around the definition of my SRID in my mapfile:
 SRID = 27573 instead of SRID=27573

 It' s kind of strange because I have the same thing for other layers that work perfectly....!!!...

 Thanks!
 Claire

> Message du 26/09/08 15:47
> De : "Oliver Christen"
> A : "Claire Chastagnol" , cartoweb-users at lists.maptools.org
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [Cartoweb-users] problems with complexe sql query
>
>       care to give us an example please ?    ----- Original Message -----    From:    Claire Chastagnol    To: cartoweb-users at lists.maptools.org       Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 3:24    PM   Subject: [Cartoweb-users] problems with    complexe sql query
>    Hi,
>
> I have some problems with my mapscript and the sql    queries.
> Each time I make a query with 2 tables joined, I have this    error:

Postgresql reports the error as 'ERREUR:  find_srid() - couldnt find the corresponding SRID