[Cartoweb-users] Loading a page before the map after login

Jady jadychow at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 00:44:50 EST 2009

Hi all,
I have setup the auth plugin so that users need to login before going to the
map page.  However, after login in, I would like it to load another page
(e.g. disclaimer page) before loading the map page.  So the map page will be
loaded only after the user has pressed the confirm button on the disclaimer
page.  How and where should I include this disclaimer page in the code?

Thanks a lot,
Jady