[Cartoweb-users] Loading a page before the map after login

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Dec 23 02:20:22 EST 2009

Hi

in cartoweb you have the possibility to override the default output.
this is done by either creating a plugin just for that or extending a plugin
used in your project (maybe cleaner to do a new plugin though)

usualy, at the handleHttpPostRequest/handleHttpGetRequest stage (see
execution flow chart http://www.cartoweb.org/doc/misc/plugins_diagram.pdf)
you do:

if (some conditions, for example a variable set in plugin auth to say the
user just loged) {
  $formRenderer = $this->getCartoclient()->getFormRenderer();
  $formRenderer->setCustomForm('custom_template_which_will_be_used_instead_of_the_cartoclient_tpl.tpl');
  // the template must be placed in your project's main templates folder
  $this->getCartoclient()->setInterruptFlow(true);
}