[Cartoweb-users] Children Switching

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Feb 17 05:46:15 EST 2009

if ZP is Zonenplan, then the layertree is indeed incorrect.
and sadely I dont know why.

Using switch is theoricaly possible at any place in the layers hierarchy,
but I have personaly only implemented it at root level
I fear the only way to know whats going on would be to go debug the code

You can always do it from root level, but it would mean quite some
copypasting in the layers.ini