[Cartoweb-users] pdf export notes, titles etc

grant at geocline.co.za grant at geocline.co.za
Thu Feb 19 04:59:08 EST 2009

Hi All,

I am a newbie to CartoWeb and the list, so be gentle.

I have enabled the ExportPDF plugin and in the main it works very nicely.
However, I am finding that certain user inputs from the GUI are not being
reflected in the pdf that is produced.
User settings like the page size, resolution and orientation appear to be
working.
However, the title, notes, scalebar (off/on), overview (off/on) and legend
settings selected in the GUI do not reflect in the pdf. For example, even
though notes and title text are entered in the GUI they do not appear in the
pdf.

Thanks,
Grant

----- End forwarded message -----