[Cartoweb-users] CGI Problem

Karol Briones karolitab at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 23:07:49 EST 2009

Hello List,

I have a problem with CGI, I installed the "edit plugin" in my cartoweb
proyect with the "spanish internationalization", I'm translated all to
spanish, but the problem is when I try to add a new point on the map, first
the point don't show in the first click of the mouse, in the second click of
the mouse, the point appear in the up left corner, then I try to save the
data point and appear the windows message:

CGI/FastCGI has encountered a problem and needs to close...

I need to install some aditional software?, thanks for your help.

Thanks and regards,
Karol.