[Cartoweb-users] CGI Problem

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Jan 6 02:17:35 EST 2009

hi

the cgi error seems like a critical Apache failure, and I have no idea what would cause that.
do you have anything in the Apache error log ?
also maybe try to enable/increase the php error reporting level in your php.ini

about the edit plugin, you can try to disable caching (see 5.6.2. and 5.6.3. in the documentation http://www.cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.5/xhtml/user.caches.html#user.caches.config.common)
but this problem should not appear in Cartoweb 3.5 as the cache is now disabled by default when using the edit plugin function.
which version of Cartoweb are you using ?