[Cartoweb-users] Is it possible to use Mapserver mode=tile

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Jan 12 18:31:21 EST 2009

I was wondering if this is even possible or if anyone has tried this.  I
would like to overlay Virtual Earth tiles on my Mapserver layers in Cartoweb
and I would assume the easiest way to do that would be to use the Mapserver
mode=tile of Mapserver 5.2.

I'm assuming this may be possible by creating a cartoweb plugin that
overwrites the  mapOverlay/server/ServerMapOverlay plugins.

Has anyone tried doing that or am I just doing something that is not
possible.

Thanks,
Regina