[Cartoweb-users] mapOverlay plugin

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Jan 26 09:34:25 EST 2009

Hi

the mapOverlay plugin is a toolbox only, you need to create your own plugin
which will use the tools provided by the mapOverlay plugin so you can modify
the parts you want.

there are several example of plugins on the website wiki
http://www.cartoweb.org/cwiki/HowTo which should be simple enough,
and you can search
(http://www.google.com/webhp?sitesearch=lists.maptools.org/pipermail/cartoweb-users)
the mailing-list archive for several example of mapOverlay usage.
be sure to have this document under the eyes at all times
http://www.cartoweb.org/doc/misc/plugins_diagram.pdf