[Cartoweb-users] label problems

Mohammed Rashad rashadkm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 16:59:37 EST 2009

hi
i am new to cartoweb.i am using kamap with umn mapserver.
i had configure project and layers are displaying correctly
now i want to display labels for my vector data.
my mapfile is written correctly. no errors found on mapfile

    when i toggle the layer with label to on ,it says in message box as "An
error has occured. Press OK to reload application"
with a title "The Page at http://127.0.0.1 says"
if the label tag was removed from mapfile no error occurs.
Is it possible to display labels with cartomap??

I am using cartomap version 3.5..

any help will be appreciated...pelasee

Regards,
Mohammed Rashad K.M