[Cartoweb-users] edit plugin with IE7 and dropdown select

wochter wochter at seznam.cz
Mon Mar 30 08:28:19 EST 2009

Hi list,
I've got troubles with edit plugin.
In Firefox it works fine but in IE7 I cannot select object for editing.
After selecting the edit layer I cant select one object to edit, but
only one. When I try to select other object by click it starts to draw
selecting rectangle an I cannot end it. Whenever I click on map it
starts new selecting polygon.
script debuger says:
Line: 152
Error: 'value' is null or not an object.

This error occured only with IE and ONLY when I use DROPDOWN selectbox
in the edition attribute table. In firefox it runs good.
I created it exactly by
http://cartoweb.org/cwiki/HowToAddDropdownInEditPlugin

Do you know what's wrong plaese?

Thank you.