[Cartoweb-users] StatsReports plugins : error in javascript

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon May 18 08:23:01 EST 2009

Hi Bruno

indeed, I just had the same error a moment ago as im also installing that
plugin in a new project

it seems that plugin has not been used much since it was added...

there is a missing javascript function and also some missing template
elements.

here is the missing function:

function toggleGeneratedResult(action) {
    if (action == 'show') {
        $('generated_result').innerHTML = '';
        $('generated_result').show();
    } else {
        $('generated_result').hide();
    }
}

and the missing template elements (to put into the cartoclient.tpl):

none"></div>
and

I will complet the documentation and add the missing elements into cvs after
a few tests