[Cartoweb-users] StatsReports plugins : error in javascript

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Mon May 18 11:23:52 EST 2009

Thank you Oliver.

I've also seen that this plugin doesn't support the traditionnale {if}statsReports|default ...
to activate css/js div only if the plugin is active.

I should hack it but if you goes to a review, I prefer let you done this.

Oliver Christen wrote:
> Hi Bruno
>
> indeed, I just had the same error a moment ago as im also installing
> that plugin in a new project
>
> it seems that plugin has not been used much since it was added...
>
> there is a missing javascript function and also some missing template
> elements.
>
> here is the missing function:
>
> function toggleGeneratedResult(action) {
>    if (action == 'show') {
>        $('generated_result').innerHTML = '';
>        $('generated_result').show();
>    } else {
>        $('generated_result').hide();
>    }
> }
>
> and the missing template elements (to put into the cartoclient.tpl):

> none"></div>
> and
>
> I will complet the documentation and add the missing elements into cvs
> after a few tests
>
> regards
> Oliver
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruno Friedmann" <bruno at ioda-net.ch>

     Bruno Friedmann

Ioda-Net Sàrl
  2830 Vellerat - Switzerland

  Tél : ++41 32 435 7171
  Fax : ++41 32 435 7172
  gsm : ++41 78 802 6760
  www.ioda-net.ch

 Centre de Formation et de Coaching En Ligne
 www.cfcel.com