[Cartoweb-users] problems with raster data

Marcel Koller m.koller at geo-see.ch
Tue Nov 24 11:12:15 EST 2009

Hi list

I do have some troubles when I'm panning or zooming over raster data (never
with raster data only). Some times (not every time) I get the message

"Ajax response is no XML, probably a CartoWeb failure. Click OK to show it."

In the race debugger I get the message "Error: AjaxHandler.actionRequest():
received response is malformed!",

and the browser (Mozilla Firefox 3.0.5) gives me the answer: Fatal error:
Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in
/var/www/mycartowebproject/coreplugins/images/server/ServerImages.php on
line 219.

Some raster data is quite big, bud some isn't (10MB). I do use the indexing
of the utility gdal and also the overviews of this utility.

Does anybody knows where I could find the error? Astonishingly I don't get
the error message by every zoom or panning action, but always after the
second or third panning or zooming action over raster data.

Thanks for your response (hopefully).

Regards

Marcel