[Cartoweb-users] Multiple mapfile and one project

thomas gratier thomas.gratier at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 10:32:03 EST 2009

Hello,

I'm looking for a solution to use more than one mapfile in a project.
I create from a first project a mapfile for a second project with geostat.
No problems with one user.

But now I have an issue, there are two or three users and if they generate
their own analysis on the same project, each user crush the file of the
previous user.
I don't know how to solve this issue. I was thinking to use session for the
data but as long  I can use only one mapfile, I'm limited to create on
project per user and I don't want to duplicate project for this reason.
Someone have an idea about this? Mapoverlay can help?

Regards

ThomasG