[Cartoweb-users] Internationalization

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Dec 10 07:58:40 EST 2010

thanks for investigating and finding a solution.

it's a bit strange though as the php documentation say about setlocale :

"If locale is NULL or the empty string "", the locale names will be set from
the values of environment variables with the same names as the above
categories, or from "LANG". "

so the putenv should be enough to provide the LANG to the default behaviour
of setlocal.
I wonder why that default mechanism isnt working in your case ?