[Cartoweb-users] LayersInitProvider.php

Simone Frigerio simone.frigerio at univie.ac.at
Mon Feb 8 11:55:55 EST 2010

Hi folk,
I moved a Cartoweb package on another localhost.
on the first machine everything runned correctly. On the second I
performed installation of Cartoweb (with previous Mapserver and Apache
test) and it's ok. I added my folders and upgrade, others projects (all
the demo, for example) work but not the last one. The text error is:

Fatal error: Call to a member function setMetaData() on a non-object in
C:\ms4w\apps\cartoweb3\coreplugins\layers\server\LayersInitProvider.php
on line 199

Why a php for Init provider?! What is the error? I checked in cartoweb
list archive but no info founded.
The folder used is exactly the same, not forgot anything.
Thanks