[Cartoweb-users] Rotation Problem in Print Modus on IE7

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Jan 13 09:42:42 EST 2010

Hi Adrian

it seems there is a memory leak, each time the rotate button is pressed, the
memory use is increasing.
I also suspect the "geometry" objects (in other words, "divs", are also not
unsetted) and after a few thousands rendered divs, the browser crap out.
now as to why this screw up the browser totally, I have no idea.

maybe by unsetting the "geometry" of  the pdf caneva before drawing it again
may solve the problem.
thats done in dhtmlPdf.js, but I fear I dont have the time to look into this
in details.