[Cartoweb-users] addition: colors (value ranges) in legend do not correspond to colors (value ranges) in map

Stefan Neumeier stefan.neumeier at vti.bund.de
Tue Aug 16 07:00:36 EST 2011

  Dear all,

now I could narrow down my problem described yesterday. It seems that
somehow the shape object (or objects) seem to cause the error.

My application is based on the geostat plugin whereby the values to
display are read from a postgres database. Now the problem seems
to be that in the database I have one table with the geometries (federal
states) that is joined via the gid to another table containing the
attributes. But
in this attribute table for every federal state several entries exist
(one for every year of interest and method of measurement). So I get an
n to m relation.

my attribute table looks like this (gid, attribute1, attribute2,
attribute2, year, measurement)

Does anybody of you know how (and where) I can get cartoweb only to
retrieve the attributes from one specific year of interest based on a
users selection? (instead of all atributes for every federal state that
get then
somehow mixed up when rendering the map).

regards,
Stefan