[Cartoweb-users] main map offset in Opera

Stefan Neumeier stefan.neumeier at vti.bund.de
Thu Jan 20 10:28:17 EST 2011

  Dear all,

I developed a custom client for cartoweb where the main map is centered
on the loaded page. In firefox everything works as expected and if i
resize the browser window the map is positioned correctly afterwards.
BUT now as my application is near completion I tested it in Opera and
there the main map has a considerable offset. Instead of being
positioned at the center of the page it appears at the
left side of the page. Unfortunately I could not figure out how to solve
this problem. Has anybody of you also encountered the problem and if yes
how did you solve it.

Best regards,
Stefan