[Cartoweb-users] Cartoweb beginner question

Carl Burn burnsy at northcountrywoods.co.uk
Fri Jan 28 07:52:39 EST 2011

Hi,

new to cartoweb but not to mapserver. I need to know if the following is
possible with Cartoweb or not. I need to be able to forward users to an
installation of Cartoweb from our site passing with them url parameters (a
map file name) to enable a specific map file to be used on the map server
which will contain a set of layers unique to them.
Is this possible, if so can anyone point me to the docs/how to that would
get me started?

Cheers

Burnsy