[Cartoweb-users] layers with multiple classes have no checkbox

Kurt Menke kurt at birdseyeviewgis.com
Thu Jul 28 11:09:02 EST 2011

Hello,

I'm running Cartoweb 3.5 on a windows 7 box with MS4W.

When I add a vector layer that is classified into several classes, it shows
up in the table of contents but has no checkbox associated with it.  So the
only way to turn it on is to set it to selected = true as an initial map
state.  I've also tried setting it to frozen = false but it does not help.

Vector layers with just one class do have checkboxes.

Any ideas why this may be happening?

Kurt

Kurt Menke, GISP

Bird's Eye View