[Cartoweb-users] layers with multiple classes have no checkbox

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Jul 29 01:14:40 EST 2011

Hi Kurt

there is a multiclass vector layer in the layer tree (Category theme,
select Relief, layer Mountains) of the demoCW3 project,
does it works for you?

it can be several things:
if you modified your mapfile, you need to clean the temporary files
using the --clean options in the cw3setup.php script and reset the user
session either by restarting your browser, clearing the session cookie
or writing ?reset_session in the url

if you have customised the layers template, maybe something is broken in it

it could be an error in your layers.ini config file

if you cant find the cause of the problem, a workaround is to create as
many layers in the mapfile with a filtering as you have classes at the
moment, create a parent layerGroup and set the layers as frozen, the
result should be visually the same as you would get with a layer with
several classes (I do not say this is nice, just that it works).