MapTools.org

[Chameleon-dev] Chameleon 1.99 beta

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 07 Apr 2004 12:31:10 -0500
A heads up to anyone following this list

I have gone through bugzilla and checked each bug and, if appropriate,
assigned it a target milestone of Chameleon 1.99 beta.  There are 50
such bugs.  I will be re-prioritizing them now that the list is
consolidated with the following in mind:

P1 - must be fixed for 1.99 beta
P2 - should be fixed for 1.99 beta, must be fixed for 1.99 RC 1
P3 - probably won't get fixed for 1.99 beta, must be fixed for 1.99 RC 1

The goal for the beta release is to fix the worst (P1) bugs and pass the
resulting package on to QA for evaluation.  Between beta and RC 1 we
will fix all the remaining bugs plus any found in QA that need fixing.

I'm probably not going to bother too much with the severity levels but I
will try to adjust them if appropriate.

Cheers,

Paul
|Paul Spencer                           pspencer@dmsolutions.ca   |