[Chameleon-dev] Bug Targeting

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Thu Jul 8 17:20:32 EDT 2004

Darren,

thanks for doing this, it's quite a job (I know :))

I have gone through all the beta2 bugs and addressed them (except bug
500 which I think is user error).  So I am going to freeze beta 2 now
and start preparing a release package, this will take me some time as
there were lots of changes to include in the release notes etc.

Once I have beta 2 ready, I will only be working on critical bugs for a
while as I need to devote some time to other projects.

I expect to start work on beta 3 in about 2 weeks, except for critical
client-related issues.

Cheers,

Paul