[Chameleon-dev] Chameleon 2.4 beta1

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 24 09:32:19 EST 2006

Hi Julien,

can you please give an example of how to use the 2.4 branch?

I tried something similar to what Paul used to do like described here:

http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/chameleon-dev/2005-January/003771.html

cvs co -r chameleon24 -d chameleon24 chameleon

But that does not seem to work.

Best regards,
Bart

--