MapTools.org

[Chameleon] chameleon.php not found

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:17:32 -0400
Uli,

I will be posting an update to Chameleon 1.1 alpha this week, hopefully
it will resolve this problem (I will check to see what might have caused
this).  Thanks for your feedback, it is very important to us that people
outside our development team try out our new software as it is
undergoing development so we can accomodate as many systems as possible,