MapTools.org

[chameleon] selections

Tom.Kralidis@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Tom.Kralidis@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 09:42:30 -0400
At this point, chameleon does not have WFS capabilities.

chameleon's JavaScript API can plot 'footprints' of features, which, for
example, be processed by some middleware and fed to the API.

Check the chameleon JavaScript API for more information.

..Tom

Tom Kralidis
Systems Scientist
Canada Centre for Remote Sensing