MapTools.org

[chameleon] selections

bartvde@xs4all.nl bartvde@xs4all.nl
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:56:40 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Thom,

is it also an option to use the drawQuery etc. functionality of Mapscript?
Could it then also be used to get the query results in a map by using any
OpenGIS WMS Server as the backend?

It's a shame that OpenGIS WMS still has no interface to return query
results in a map.

The footprints you refer to are the same as used in the rulertool or not?

Thanks,
Bart